A hike on the Pacific Crest Trail

Hi everyone. This blog will chronicle my walk along the Pacific Crest Trail. Snoop around and find out about who I am, why I'm doing this, what I'll be bringing, and follow along as I hopefully make it all the way from Mexico to Canada.

Monday, July 13, 2015

July 10-12. Days 70-72.

Triple zero.

Took care of some errands in South Lake Tahoe then drove to my grandma's place for what ended up being a nice long weekend off the trail celebrating my grandma's birthday and hanging out with a bunch of family, some of while I hadn't seen in a few years. I had planned to be back on trail on the 12th, but was having such a great time that I delayed my return 1 day.



Not to much to report hike-wise; ate a bunch of great food;  was able to let my shin muscle recover from running away from weather; and also let the stormy weather clear a bit. Tested out a possible new tent, but ended up not being able to talk my cousins' toddlers out of it.



3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it to your Grandma's birthday weekend. Perfect timing. Diane and Doug

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the picture of you in Camille's princess tent!!! I am so glad that you were able to spend that special weekend with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that comment was actually from me, Gretchen.

    ReplyDelete